kf5 port(olivier)

Stefan Derkits stefan at derkits.at
Mon Sep 14 11:43:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

On 2015-09-14 13:36, Aditya Sharma wrote:
> Something related to liblastfm I guess. I have already asked Stefan for
> what he did in the CMakeLists.txt . Waiting for a reply.
>  Backtrace <https://paste.kde.org/pqkgrwhuq>

you need to make sure that you have a qt5 based liblastfm
(liblastfm5.so). CMakeLists of the kf5 branch should only find and link
to liblastfm5. If your distribution doesn't have qt5 based liblastfm in
the packages you need to compile & install it from source.

You can check what libraries your amarok links to using the following
command: ldd amarok

Stefan