Amarok-devel Digest, Vol 104, Issue 15

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Sun Sep 13 16:52:23 UTC 2015

Hi Ribash,

How come the line was missing? Did you apply the diff to the project ?
Didi you use the second one (don't take care of the 1st)

Your log is very interesting, what debugger do you use? With gdb, I
can't get such a deep description (but I may not know how to use it well).

With such a trace, you might be able to find the error, and correct it.

If you need any help, do not hesitate,

Have fun!
Olivier