kf5 port(olivier)

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Sun Sep 13 09:33:01 UTC 2015

>> here's the output
>> http://pastebin.com/5StyEUth
> Huuu.... Wait, it's not possible. My segfault doesn't happen in
> handleCliArgs() but way after... It means that I left a bug, that
> works on my system but not yours OR that something is wrong on your
> side. Please investigate why this happen, I'll do this on my side too.

Ok, in the code you have this:

QCommandLineParser parser;
parser.addVersionOption();
parser.addHelpOption();

aboutData.setupCommandLine(&parser);
app.initCliArgs(&parser);
parser.process(app);
aboutData.processCommandLine(&parser);

so normally, the parser is given in initCliArgs() to App, and the
options are added here.

app.handleCliArgs(cwd) should be called after initCliArgs() (when
continueInit() is called) and m_args should point to parser: your error
shouldn't be there.. (or I did something wrong in the code, but I don't
know what)

So I advise you to check very specifically that every option is called,
and debug that m_args points well toward the parser from the main.

Cheers!
Olivier