kf5 port(olivier)

RISHABH GUPTA rishabh9511 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 08:44:12 UTC 2015

     Changes

> -------
>
> Work more, and reduce segfaults
>

> Repository: amarok
>

> Description (updated)
> -------
> Port of main.cpp and App
>

> It compiles 100%, and there is a segmentation fault after the end of the
> App::continueInit().
> I'm not able to trace it further.
>
> Please help me to port well the main + App class so that the play, pause
> (and so one) commands are well read and to deal correctly with the
> unique/multiple instance.
>

> Diffs (updated)
> -----
>
>   src/App.h 2089981
>   src/scripting/scriptmanager/ScriptManager.cpp bb62be1
>   src/scanner/AbstractDirectoryWatcher.cpp 168c68a
>   src/org.kde.amarok.desktop PRE-CREATION
>   src/main.cpp 385e047
>   src/core/support/Components.cpp 9f97eb6
>   src/configdialog/dialogs/ScriptsConfig.cpp bbec667
>   src/amarok.desktop 433c757
>   src/browsers/filebrowser/FileBrowser.cpp 3d40d9b
>   src/TrayIcon.cpp be25497
>   src/PluginManager.cpp a9a1c47
>   src/CMakeLists.txt afeef4a
>   src/MainWindow.cpp d3bbc0b
>   src/App.cpp 6028bc8
>
> Diff: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/125126/diff/
>

> Testing (updated)
> -------
>
> It compiles 100%, and there is a segmentation fault after the end of the
> App::continueInit().
>
> I'm not able to trace it further.

hello olivier,

I can try to help you out but could you please explain the last changes
that you have made . Just a brief explanation about what was causing the
seg fault and what did you do  to solve it . I understood the changes that
involved changing of Kuniqueapplication to Qapplication but the one's you
made after that,i have just applied them ,so right now i am getting the
same error as you are. You have alreay ported much of the main and app
class what else needs to be done?

here's the output
http://pastebin.com/5StyEUth

> Thanks,