Time for QML

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Sat Sep 12 00:29:26 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I went further on the code and debugged until the line

     addDockWidget( Qt::LeftDockWidgetArea, m_contextDock.data(),
Qt::Horizontal );

from void MainWindow::init()  (in src/MainWindow.cpp)

Here is a segmentation fault, and I think it's normal, since
m_contextDock is in the src/context folder which we can't compile before
having begun to port the widgets to qml...

I'll update my review during the weekend (to tired now to put the things
in order). I would need some help on the review, and on the qml thing.
I've never done this and it seems that the coding way is completely
different since the view (QML) is totally separated from the functions.
So there will be a lot of reprogramming to do...

If you have some knowledge in qml, please let me know!!

Have fun!

Cheers,
Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com