Porting to KF5: help needed on KServiceTypeTrader

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Fri Sep 11 15:41:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm looking for the help of someone who is better than I am with the KDE
libs.

I began to port the main files out of KDE4. I now have this problem:
/KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType "Amarok/Plugin" not found/

It happens in the file src/PluginManager, in findPlugins().

I'm quite discovering the libs and I don't really know what happens in
the KServiceTypeTrader::query() function, even after reading the source
on quickgit. Any help is welcome !!

The source is on the review board https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/125126/

I apology because it's not totally clean, I'm still working on some
other parts of the code. However you should get the same error as me.

Thx!
Cheers,
Olivier