[KF5 port] Source of sigfault found, not understood

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 23:32:22 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 7:42 AM Myriam Schweingruber <
myriam at pharma-traduction.ch> wrote:

> UserRole and GroupRole are not exactly the same thing, will this not
> make the Playlist behave differently? Not sure if changing behavior is
> a good idea at this stage...

No, the change should be just fine.  TrackRole and GroupRole are supposed
to have different values.  When I first wrote the GroupingProxy and
PrettyListView under qt4, they did.  But now it seems the value of
GroupRole needs to be changed now that TrackRole = UserRole = 256.
--

Soren Harward
stharward at gmail.com