[KF5 Port] Impossible to run since update to 5.16

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Fri Nov 20 21:02:31 UTC 2015

I updated my system, and now lot of things regressed on Amarok.

I can't run anymore all the tests:
tests/testsqlcollection: error while loading shared libraries:
../../../../../src/core-impl/storage/sql/mysqlestorage/amarok_storage-mysqlestorage.so:

and the application crashes where it didn't before.... Can you check on
your side please?

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com