Fwd: Regarding Google Summer of code 2015 Mentor

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Mar 22 11:42:29 UTC 2015

Forwarding to the Amarok development list where this message should
have gone, instead of the Amarok support list....

Rakesh, you should come up with a tad more than just 2 lines if you
want to get a developers attention. Also please check the current git
master of Amarok before and read all the documentation available. I
let you google that, shouldn't be hard to find for a developer :)

Regards, Myriam