Amarok 2.8.90 planned next Sunday

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Feb 1 21:12:20 UTC 2015

Dear all,

we just made the last string changes and are now effectively in string freeze.

Since the last work done by Ralf can potentially break things, we
decided to go for a Beta release.

Current git describe tells me 2.8.0-442-gc50eee6, so it really is
about time to get this release out of the door :-)

@translators: there have been some last minute fixes for the plurals
(thanks go to Safa Alfulaij), please check again and notify us if we
overlooked something.

@Dan: I hope you don't mind we skip the 2.8.1 ;-)

Regards,
Myriam