Port to KF5: Just bored

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Wed Dec 2 22:23:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I'm not sure to continue to port to KF5 for
long... Whatever Mamarok says, the project seems quite dead:

Considering the number of commit in the last years, the answers that
people get on the review board, and to questions on the mailing list, it
seems that the older devs just moved away. Which is fine, but it should
be said, and the project discontinued.

The code is rather hard to dig in, the documentation not good enough to
manage alone...

I wanted to give a hand, and since I arrived I feel like alone. If I
continue this way, I'll continue to be disappointed, I may not
contribute anymore to any opensource project, which is sad.

I began to do things about the context part, about the problem on the
threads. If someone wants to take the next steps, feel free to ask.

I don't want to be mean to anyone, I just find it fair to tell you what
is on my mind.

Cheers,
Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com