Idea for the porting

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Sun Aug 30 09:57:18 UTC 2015

Le 30/08/2015 02:07, Stefan Derkits a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On 2015-08-30 00:47, Olivier Churlaud wrote:
>> I tried to do this just to show you how it could be but it doesn't seem
>> to be doable: everything is too connected...
> I tried it to and seems good atm, see
> http://commits.kde.org/amarok/1f01a5c9cbb1dc841004a800a2ce41353d049c80
>
> I disabled: services, context, every collection except sql, importers

Maybe we should (when the porting is done) review the cmakelists to
disable more easily the plugins. So that we could more easily compile
just the core or the core +... and so on.

I've seen that we already have it for Playground, Ipod and 2(?) others
but we might be able to do it in a more thorough way.

@Mamarok: Rishabh and Aditya will join us in a few days I think, since
they begin to have it compiled in the same way as we do. Are they in
this ML? if not, can you add them or have them registering?

@Mamarok: because of your disagreement the other day with Stefan, please
take some time to answer on this thread if it seems ok for you too (or
if you don't care the way we do it, if everything is done at some point :D)

Cheers
Olivier