Building Amarok from Git on Kubuntu 15.04

Aditya Sharma aditya.sharma15696 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 19:11:22 UTC 2015

I wanted to have the KF5 and Qt5. So I did a clean install of Kubuntu 15.04.
In order to build Amarok, locally, I followed the instructions :
here
<http://blogs.fsfe.org/myriam/2009/09/26/compiling-amarok-from-git-locally-full-summary/>
.
I installed all the dependencies (except nepomuk-core which was optional
nonetheless) .

Also,

   - sudo apt-get build-dep amarok

shows this :

E: Build-Depends-Indep dependency for amarok cannot be satisfied because
the package mysql-server-core cannot be found

but I have already installed all the SQL packages. That includes the
mysql-server-core-5.6

Using :
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/kde -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
$HOME/kde/src/amarok

Gives me the following error log : CMakeError.log
<http://pastebin.com/hk14Vgsx>

I tried and generated the make file *without tests* , but on compiling , I
get errors.
Previously, everything was fine on Kubuntu 14.04 .

I have been hopelessly trying for the past couple of hours to get it to
work. If still not possible, I'll move back to 14.04 , in which case , how
can I get KF5 into it ?

--
Regards
Aditya Dev Sharma