Porting Nepomuk collection to Baloo

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed Aug 26 13:46:31 UTC 2015

Hi Aditya,

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 3:28 PM, Aditya Sharma
<aditya.sharma15696 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the Qt5/KF5 port advanced enough to start with the Nepomuk port. If yes,
> I'd like to work on it.

No it is not, not by far, that is something that should be done at the
end anyway, as it is not one of the main priorities for now.
How about helping with the port instead? I am sure Olivier and Aroonav
would appreciate some help.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org