GSoC 2015 Status Update

Aroonav Mishra aroonav11 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 04:55:03 UTC 2015

Hello all,

The GSoC firm 'pencils down' date has gone past by. I am now focusing on
the porting wiki page. I am updating it with all the information on the
changes that I have made to the code-base. This is gonna take some time(the
no. of changes is really huge) but I believe that it will be worth all the
effort for primarily two reasons. Firstly, one can easily see what are the
important changes that have been made in the files. Secondly, one can have
a quick look at all the "FIXMEs" & "TODOs" which is important.

Cheers,
Aroonav