Help for porting to QML

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Wed Aug 12 10:09:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

Could someone help me to port, say Context::Applet
(src/context/applet.{cpp|h}) ?
I don't know how to begin. Since I can't test it directly, I'm afraid to
break something if I start from scratch. If I see the structure of the
porting (what should be C++, JS, or QML) I'll be able to do the other
classes from context.

Please let me know: you could port the file directly and give it to me
as a model, or help me on IRC.

It would be really appreciate, and you'd gain my eternal gratitude :D

Cheers
Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
@:olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web:http://olivier.churlaud.com