Helping porting to KF5 - to Aroonav

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Thu Aug 6 15:06:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

this mail is specially specially written for Aroonav, who is porting
amarok to frameworks.

I would like to help on Amarok for a while, and I think that helping to
port to frameworks is a good start: it's a good way to see the whole
code, and understand it's structure.

So I read the previous mails on the mailing list and your blog. I read
your last commits.

Now I have some questions:
  - how can I help you in a efficient way?
  - how do you basically work ? Do you take each file and change it so
that it pass the compilation ? Or do you take all, say KIcon in the code
and transform it to the corresponding piece of code in frameworks?

So basically, I'd like to help you, but I would need some directives.
Since I'm not doing it in a GSoC context or whatever, I don't say I'll
do lot of job in the next weeks, but I want to help, and give some time
to Amarok.

Thx for your answers.

Cheers,
Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com