Assistance required regarding SoK project

vedant agarwala vedant.kota at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 00:20:04 UTC 2014

Nitul,

"undefined reference" errors are caused when the different files are not
linked together properly.

You obviously have this problem as you have added new files
(CueSheet.h|cpp) but have not made any entry of it in the CMakeLists.txt.
See how the files are added to CMakeLists.txt and do the same for your
CueSheep.cpp

There are many more errors in your diff that we can go about later when I
review your code.

Regards,
Vedant.