Assistance required regarding SoK project

vedant agarwala vedant.kota at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 07:03:13 UTC 2014

Hello Nitul,

Also paste a link to the error using paste.kde.org in the description.

It is a very large diff to analyze. seems like you have added a lot of
redundant lines in the form of comments. remove them. You should have the
old code in git and not need to keep them as comments.

I will take some time to run the code myself. I can only look at the code
and see if the error is obvious.

In any case, also provide a link to the personal scratch repo commit so
that i can directly pull from there and run the code when I can.

Regards,
Vedant.