SoK Progress Update

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed Nov 19 17:41:29 UTC 2014

Hi Nitul,

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Nitul Datt <nitul1991 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey!
>
> I have begun to make changes to the amarok collection scanner utility
> which outputs an xml file. After going through the source I have
> identified that changes must also be made to the collection manager. I
> shall have something for you to review in the next couple of days.

How is this related to the CUE sheets? Why would you have to change
the collection manager or the collection scanner?
Could you please give a link to the changes you made in your scratch
repository? And as Vedant suggests: please submit your changes to
reviewboard regularly.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org