Start work

Nitul Datt nitul1991 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 13:43:00 UTC 2014

On 8 Nov 2014 17:39, "vedant agarwala" <vedant.kota at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nitul,
>
> I Still haven't seen any work from your side as yet. Weekly reports are a
minimum requirement.

I was about mail you. I've started out by going through the existing cue
cheet related code as I had outlined in my timeline.

> Also, you have not set up your BNC account. I cannot find you on
#amarok.dev.

I'll get right on that.

> Regards,
> Vedant.
>
> On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 2:33 AM, Nitul Datt <nitul1991 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 6 Nov 2014 02:31, "vedant agarwala" <vedant.kota at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hello Nitul,
>> >
>> > Now that you have been selected get started on your project. Deadline,
as you may know, is 31st January.

>> Will do.
>>
>> > Also, blogging is an essential part of your project. Create a blog and
post every week, on your progress. Even if it is just a few lines. Add the
blog to plantet kde.

--
Regards,
Nitul Datt