Exclamation marks in Amarok

Vít Pelčák vit at pelcak.org
Wed Mar 19 13:05:24 UTC 2014

Hello.

I work as translator of KDE to Czech language.

I spotted, that you use Exclamation marks.

Please note, it is customary to use those only for games as
application is just supposed to inform you about any behaviour, not to
cause you any emotions in decission process.

I spotted it in these sentences:

A KDE text-editor component could not be found.\n
Please check your KDE installation.  Exiting the console!

This will stop this script! Continue?

The MP3tunes Locker: Your Music Everywhere! - this might be OK, but
I'll let you decide

Could not find amarokcollectionscanner!

Scripts Disabled!

There are some more, but I think those are OK.

Please fix that. Thank you.

--
Vit Pelcak