GSoC 2014: ideas needed for February 14 latest!

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Feb 10 08:49:24 UTC 2014

Hi all,

we need to fill in the ideas page up until February 14 latest, that is
in 4 days. So please, everybody, stop sitting on your hands and come
up with ideas, and please step up as mentors as well!

The Ideas page can be found here:

http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2014/Ideas

@students: please do NOT submit ideas unless you know a mentor who is
willing to do the job and you already talked to him.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org