SoK Update

Nitul Datt nitul1991 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 09:28:03 UTC 2014

On 27 Dec 2014 13:50, "vedant agarwala" <vedant.kota at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Nitul,
>
> Merry Christmas to you too.
>
> It is very apparent that you have not done any work this month.

I have made some headway into the taglib issue. You had asked me to see how
Clementine implemented the same.

> Just make it up after you finish your exams. Best of luck for them.

Thanks. I will make up for the lost time. I had made allowances for this in
the timeline as well.

> Regards,
> Vedant.
>
> On Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 11:45 AM, Nitul Datt <nitul1991 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Vedant,
>>
>> I just wanted to update you on my progress. I have been looking at
Clementine during the little time I could take out during my exams. I'll
have something to show after the 31st when I finish with my exams.

--
Regards,
Nitul Datt