SoK Status

vedant agarwala vedant.kota at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 09:25:38 UTC 2014

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 1:26 PM, Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org>
wrote:

> Hi Nitul, Hi Vedant,
>

> On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 8:47 AM, Nitul Datt <nitul1991 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 12 Dec 2014 11:48, "vedant agarwala" <vedant.kota at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >

>> > On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 1:18 AM, Nitul Datt <nitul1991 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> > You said Amarok had cue sheet support once. How was it done then. You
>> might find it in Amarok itself.
>> >

>> It was there in the 1.x series apparently. But hasn't the architecture
>> changed since then?
>>
>> > Myriam we specifically might need your help on this one.
>> >

> Well, Cue Sheet did work in Amarok 1.4.x for sure. Just check the
> Clementine source code, can't be that much different.
>
> Best regards,
> Myriam

So check out the clementine source code or `git checekout` a amarok 1.4.x
tag and see it. You just need the code to fetch tags from cue sheet. Do not
worry about different architectures. It won't be easy to read a totally new
source code and would take some time; but have patience.

Just for my information, what else remains after you have done with this
getting of tags?
You will have to display it, in amarok but you can just create new TrakPtr
`s for each track in the cue sheet.
Anything else?

Regards,
Vedant.