Hello and proposal/brainstorming for SoundCloud service

Be be.0 at gmx.com
Fri Dec 12 00:21:39 UTC 2014

Thanks Myriam, that is what I was going to say. I didn't know about
#amarok.dev. I would generally prefer to keep most discussion where all
developers can see it, but if you still want to video chat, there are a
few free programs for that which I am not very familiar with. I live in
Chicago (UTC-6). I just started winter break from school, so my schedule
will be flexible for the next month. However, my webcam is not very good
and I do not have much lighting, so if you want to video chat it would
need to be when I have sunlight.