SoK Status

Nitul Datt nitul1991 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:48:09 UTC 2014

Hey Vedant,

I'm still working on finding a way around taglib for supporting cue
sheets. Any ideas you, or any other community members, might have on
the subject are more than welcome as  I'm kind of stuck at this
juncture.
As you had suggested, I looked at the qmmp music player to get an idea
to solve the problem. Well, the way it handles metadata is quite
different, so it isn't going to be much help.
While googling my problem I found this mail on the taglib mailing list
archives regarding cue sheet support  in amarok.

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/taglib-devel/2013-May/002477.html

>From what I could surmise from the mail, it seems that I will need to
make changes to taglib as well, for which I would require guidance.
Please get back to me on this ASAP.
I think it's best if other community members also have their say on
the matter so that I can proceed in the best way possible.

I have been a little busy this past week with my finals coming up. I
have back to back exams till the 22nd so I won't be able to work full
time on the project for the next week or so atleast. After that I have
a week till my last exam during which I'll get back to work. I thought
it would be best to inform you.

--
Regards,
Nitul Datt