calling external program via QtScript

Be be.0 at gmx.com
Sun Dec 7 12:35:42 UTC 2014

Haha, nevermind. I assumed that SoundCloud made it difficult to get
information from the service like YouTube does, but they actually have a
publicly documented API for getting info from the service in JSON (and
MIT-licensed libraries for a few different languages). I have no need to
rely on youtube-dl.