GSoC Report for Lyric Support Improvements

vedant agarwala vedant.kota at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 12:36:29 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

With a week left to go for soft "pens down" date for GSoC 2014, I am happy
to say that I am confident I will be able to complete my project.

As you may have read earlier, the lyrics highlighting part of my project
works well. All this while I was working on how to fetch lyrics from
webservice(s). I am writing a script that does the job. Seems I am half way
there as well.

For now, I am having trouble getting the Amarok script Downloader (
https://community.kde.org/Amarok/Development/Script_API#Downloader ) to
work as I expect it to. If anyone could help me out with this, it would be
wonderful.

You can find me on #amarok.dev as 'vedu'.

Regards,
Vedant.