Welcome to our GSoC student Vedant Agarwala

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Apr 25 09:02:27 UTC 2014

Hi all,

just to make this official:

I would like to wish a warm Welcome to Vedant Agarwala, who will be
our GSoC student this year. He will work on improving the Lyrics
Support in Amarok, mentored my Mark and me as a backup.

Vedant is not new to Amarok, he has made a lot of patches already last
year and did work during SoK 2013 on Tag-guessing. He has also been
quite helpful in reviewing some patches that are still in the review
queue.

So welcome again, Vedant, and let's have a good time :)

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org