SoK - Implementing cue sheet and embedded cue sheet support in Amarok

Abhinandan Ramprasath abhiin1947 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 16:16:46 UTC 2013

Hi Myriam,

I plan to start my project by analysing existing cue sheet support in
Amarok and making a list of changes, things I have to add(classes, files
etc). I've planned to implement the embedded cue sheet support after I have
completed cue sheet support fully(by October mid if all go well).

I have been busy with exams these few days and the final one is tomorrow,
then on I will be able to work for over 40 hours a week.

I'll keep everyone updated on my progress on a weekly basis.

Thank you,
Abhinandan