Odd problem building from git

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Oct 17 09:14:05 UTC 2013

Hi Valorie,

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I was testing the Kubuntu upgrade from 13.04 > 13.10, and then updating my
> git build of Amarok. On this netbook (but not on the other laptop) I ran
> into this error message, which I can't seem to solve:

> CMake Error at /usr/lib/cmake/mygpo-qt/Mygpo-qtTargets.cmake:72 (message):
>   The imported target "mygpo-qt" references the file
>
>      "/lib/libmygpo-qt.so.1.0.7"
>
>   but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:
>
>   * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
>
>   * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
>
>   * The installation package was faulty and contained
>
>      "/usr/lib/cmake/mygpo-qt/Mygpo-qtTargets.cmake"
>
>   but not all the files it references.
>
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   /usr/lib/cmake/mygpo-qt/Mygpo-qtConfig.cmake:14 (include)
>   /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/MacroOptionalFindPackage.cmake:32
> (find_package)
>   CMakeLists.txt:166 (macro_optional_find_package)

You did a clean build I presume? Are you using Gcc or Clang? If it is
Clang, then please make sure you have version 3.3, the 3.2 version
they ship is broken, but so close to release the Kubuntu folks can't
do much about that.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org