GSoC 2013 is over, please merge your code

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Thu Oct 10 22:54:20 UTC 2013

On 11. 10. 2013 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> congratulations again to all our students for passing GSoC, you did great
> work!
>
> But now it is time to bring in your code from you scratch repo into
> master. Of course going through reviewboard is not a bad idea, but
> please, do this ASAP so we have time to review the code and polish.

This has been on my mind since the GSoC has finished. The reason why I haven't
placed the review request yet is that I wanted to implement one last feature:
ability to specify filename scheme on the devices and associated duplicate
handling. I think these would be pretty nice to have before having the code
widely tested in master.

Or perhaps it is not that important and can be done when the code it already
in master?

	Matěj