Amarok 3 architecture brainstorm (was: GSoC considerations)

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Wed May 29 16:44:09 UTC 2013

On 29. 5. 2013 Edward Hades wrote:
> Well, since we're the only ones interested, let's just go ahead,
> concentrating on the parts we agree upon, okay?

Absolutely. I've been ironing out some details in my head since then,
concentrating on keeping it as simple as possible in order not to bury us
beneath layers of abstraction. (one detail: some simple factories for the
"components" still seem inevitable though)

OTOH I still hope Markey, Ralf & Bart can express opinion on that matter.
Guys?

I'd like to start hacking on this at Akademy, are you attending? (not much
sooner because there are more important things on my TODO list for 2.8)

	Matěj