Amarok 2.7.1 release considerations

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Fri May 10 10:43:32 UTC 2013

On 10. 5. 2013 Mark Kretschmann wrote:
> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Matěj Laitl <matej at laitl.cz> wrote:
> > Right, let's create a list of commits to include in advance so that we can
> > discuss them. I suggest the following:
> >
> > (...)
>
> Looking good. How about this one, it seems pretty important to me, and
> the patch is tiny:
>
> 2e5fc7d2 * Fix inability to create database when home directory
> contains non-ASCII characters. (BR 313914)

Okay, let's have it in. I was considering this one too. Current list:

d13bd618 (+ ChangeLog in 282a1b3a, 79591ea6) * Fix crashes on track change (BR
319371)
7b8266ba * Fix inability to create database when home directory
contains non-ASCII characters. (BR 313914)
216c18bd * Drop support for treating MusicBrainz ids as track unique ids (BR
315329)
694fd360 * Fix typo in Nepomuk query which did not let track numbers show up
in Amarok. (BR 311847)

Let's wait a day or 2 more so that others can speak up too.

	Matěj