Urgent - Please answer! was Re: BoF at Akademy - which day would you prefer?

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Jun 28 10:00:23 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 3:38 AM, Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 12:47 AM, Matěj Laitl <matej at laitl.cz> wrote:
>> On 26. 6. 2013 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>>> the schedule is available for the BoF and workshop rooms. We should
>>> get a slot ASAP.
>>>
>>> Please all those who will be in Bilbao: please tell me what day you prefer:
>>>
>>> http://community.kde.org/Akademy/2013#Workshops_and_BoFs
>>>
>>> I am around everyday except Friday afternoon, as this is my departure day

There will be no BoF sessions on Wednesday afternoon as that is the
day of the day trip, I strongly suggest you all go, it usually is big
fun :)

Folks, I need your input here, so I can register a BoF room. If there
is no sign from you folks by tonight I will register one on Tuesday,
hope there is still some room available by then...

Regards

http://www.fsfe.org