Please update the ChangeLog, 2.8 beta next week?

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Jun 20 09:24:32 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have been going through our ChangeLog and it seems to be missing a
lot of the changes made since 2.7.0, could you please all go through
your commits and add bug fixes, important changes and new features
where necessary.

I would like to release Amarok 2.8 beta next week, please tell us if
there are important stuff you want to get in before that, as the beta
release means a feature and string freeze.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org