Soft/hard dependency requirements post 2.8 - input, please

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Jul 29 17:34:05 UTC 2013

Hi all,

with the GSoC projects we discovered a few dependency requirements
that will be necessary. I also heard repeatedly that you guys and gals
would like to use C++11 features, so let's make a list of what is
needed/wanted/desired/impossible to not miss anything.

What came up today starts the thread:

libcdio 0.90

Please everybody, add your requirements for post 2.8 so we can bump
the README as soon as 2.8 is out

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org