Week 2 report. Reimplementing importers.

Konrad Zemek konrad.zemek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 11:44:22 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

For the past week I had scheduled "implementing the initial test suite
for importers", and I'm happy to report that everything went smoothly.
Here's a shortlog of commits for the past week (from the most recent):

* Implement FastForwardImporter tests: TestFastForwardImporter.
* Implement tests for ITunesImporter: TestITunesImporter. Lay
infrastructure for shared test logic.
* Make FastForwardImporter testable.
* Make ITunesImporter class family at least remotely testable.
* Modify MetaMock class (tests/mocks/MetaMocks.h) to support statistic
modification.
* Extend capabilities of Collections::CollectionTestImpl (in tests/).

I discuss my progress in more detail in the blog post [1]. Feel free to
check out my progress on my personal Amarok clone [2], branch
gsoc-importers.

Please have a great day!

     Konrad

[1] http://konradzemek.com/2013/07/01/gsoc-status-update-week-2/
[2] git://anongit.kde.org/clones/amarok/kzemek/amarok.git