[amarok] src: Translate more strings as string freeze is over!

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Sat Jan 19 12:09:47 UTC 2013

On 19. 1. 2013 Sven Krohlas wrote:
> Matěj Laitl wrote:
> > Translate more strings as string freeze is over!
>
> the intend of string freeze is not to get nice statistics but to give
> translators the chance to translate as much as possible. Adding i18n()
> calls late or after the freeze contradicts that goal.

I must agree. However the string freeze policy "no new i18n strings" also
contradicts the goal. The reason might be the 75% barrier for inclusion.

But if you look at the commit closely, two thirds are just i18n string
refactorings on general changes/corrections to i18n strings - for these the
time after freeze should be completely appropriate.

	Matěj