[amarok] src: Refactoring: Using the same delegate almost everywhere in the browser

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Tue Feb 26 12:29:53 UTC 2013

On 22. 2. 2013 Ralf Engels wrote:
> Git commit 730583c601404719102ba92f72d07ab9ae14ade1 by Ralf Engels.
>
> Refactoring: Using the same delegate almost everywhere in the browser

After using Amarok a couple of days with this patch I must say it was worth
the effort. I have found another round of minor leftover problems however:

 1. The {category,collection,playlist provider} icons on the left seem to be
scaled to some non-predefined size, which makes them look blurry here. After
closer investigation it seems the icons are 28 pix while the natural size
would be 32 pix. The action icons (plug in USB Stick for UmsCollection) seem
to be upscaled too.

 2. The expansion indicator arrow on the right seems to have too little margin
from the right border. This doesn't seem to come from the style as the
expansion indicators for example Artist have some margin from the left border.
Also, the "collapsed" state of the indicator seems horizontally flipped to me,
but I realize this may be intentional (because it is on the right).

 3. In Playlists -> Saved Playlists, it lists playlist-related actions for
playlist providers "Amarok Database" and "Playlist Files on Disk". This seems
to be the problem of the model, not the delegate though. Clicking the actions
also has a "funny" effect, the model seems to collect & combine actions from
all child playlists. I will fix this unless you are faster.

 4. PrettyTreeDelegate.cpp:81:15: warning: unused variable ‘tinyIconSize’ [-
Wunused-variable]
^^^ this may be a sign of a little bug when computing icon sizes.

Regards,
		Matěj