Amarok build error

vedant agarwala vedant.kota at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 09:29:15 UTC 2013

Now I'm getting the following cmake error:
-- /home/vedant/kde/src/amarok/cmake/modules
-- Taglib found: -ltag
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:34 (message):
  TagLib does not have ASF support compiled in.

I built taglib from source with the cmake flags:  -DWITH_ASF=On
-DWITH_MP4=On but I'm still getting the same error. I guess the system is
using the preinstalled taglib rather than than the newly 1 I built. If this
is the case please tell me how to add this too the "PATH", or if there is
some other problem please tell me how to solve it.

Thanks in advance