Review Request 105290: Make MusicBrainz tagger more accurate and easy to use

Matěj Laitl matej at laitl.cz
Sat Feb 23 10:15:08 UTC 2013

On 22. 2. 2013 vedant agarwala wrote:
> Matej, its good that Alberto is still working on it. It appears that I took
> your advice even before I read this email ;)
> I have started working on junior jobs and I can very well see there is a
> lot of work left to do. I am interested in this (the tag guessing) part of
> Amarok as it is a very useful feature and holds a place in the GSoC Ideas
> Page

Good. I think it is needless to say that chances of being accepted are much
higher for students that can fix a little bug or 2 (can be unrelated to chosen
project), showing they are able to work with git & reviewboard along the way..

P.S.: KDE and Amarok are very open communities and pretty much everything
happens in public. It is best to keep amarok-devel at kde.org in CC for threads
that started publicly.

	Matěj