Amarok build error

vedant agarwala vedant.kota at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:51:33 UTC 2013

Thanks. I'm able to build amarok by the guide provided with amarok itself
and your bolg is similar to it so I'm sure it will work too :)

I guess I shouldn't waste much time on my question: which missing
dependency is causing that error. I ran cmake but according to it I had all
the dependencies installed. I installed a few additional MySQL ones
(mysql-libs, mysql-utilities, etc.) but they didn't solve the problem.

Thank-you once again