Review Request 108686: hidden items in context menu: usability question

Edward Hades Toroshchin edward.hades at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:29:56 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 02:22:14PM -0000, Bart Cerneels wrote:
> Yes I am, it's nice and cool here. Don't have much chance to check the
> commits though. Shouldn't this review have been closed already?

Guys, I propose using our mailing list more, and IRC less. Otherwise
such things happen: we discussed something on IRC, and Bart wasn't aware
of that.

Bart, I've committed the hint before the review. Then strohel asked me
to open this review to ask the usability folks to help. Which I did.

--
Edward "Hades" Toroshchin
dr_lepper on irc.freenode.org