Fwd: Another bug in equalizer

Ralf Engels ralf-engels at gmx.de
Sun Feb 17 13:46:03 UTC 2013

Thanks for noticing the error.
I think the following patch should fix the problem:

http://commits.kde.org/amarok/aef8f57124c39ad8df46e92333175ea7a850e7f4

We also have a bug tracker that we are usually using for this kind of request.

Cheers,
Ralf

Am Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013, 12:11:27 schrieb Matěj Laitl:

Hi Harsh,
overlooks happen, such e-mails are best sent directly to amarok-devel with CC
to patch author.

Ralf, can you have a look at it?

	Matěj