ToolTips and Automatic Formatting

vedant agarwala vedant.kota at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 09:07:26 UTC 2013

Hello.
I think the best way to go forward is, as you have said, changing all the
ToolTip strings, since we have nothing better. Doing it manually would be
very boring but I think it wouldn't take more than a few hours. We would
just have to find setToolTip (and similar functions) and change them.
I have no experience with sed but it seems like a nice tool and so I would
love to use it though I am pretty sure it would take me more than a few
hours with sed.
After a few more opinions (i.e. in a couple of days), if we don't have a
better solution, I would like to get started on this using sed.

Cheers