SoK idea

Abhinandan Ramprasath abhiin1947 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 16:28:15 UTC 2013

I hope I'm not too late with this, I would really like to participate in
the Summer of KDE program. I am really sorry if I was not involved with
amarok very much in the last couple of months, But I have made significant
progress in adding MP4 and OGG chapter support in Taglib and if all goes
well, I will submit a pull request in 2-3 days.

I wanted to know if I could implement the project I proposed for the Google
Summer of Code this year. A part of the project was to do things in Taglib,
I could remove those parts and add more Amarok related elements. Myriam
mentioned in an email that she would like to see CUE sheet support added to
amarok, that gave me a lot of encouragement. It would be really great if a
mentor could help me with this.

link to my GSoC proposal -
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/abhiin1947/27001

Thanks in advance,