GSoC Application Review

Anmol Ahuja anmolan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 13:28:35 UTC 2013

> Just one remark about your availability: June 4 to June 17 is almost 2
> weeks you will not be available, and according to your time-line you
> have quite some stuff planed for that time:
>
> June 31  - July 6  :  Write QtScriptObject for Querymaker and
> Bookmarks. Add accessor for QueryMaker to Collections object
>
> July 7  - July 13 : Podcast Management. Synchronization Jobs.
>
> July 14  - July 20 :  Dynamic playlists and automatic playlist generators

None of that planned stuff lies in the June 4 to June 17 period I will be
unavailable ( I marked this period as unavailable in my timeline ). I hoped
to be able to make up for it, since it lies in the community bonding
period, and I already am pretty familiar with the Amarok community and
codebase.

Should I discuss how to make up for this lost time?

PS - I will be submitting a new proposal by tonight [GMT +5:30].