My GSoC Proposal: MTP Collection rewrite with emphasis on Android device support (for Amarok)

Philipp Schmidt philipp at schmidt-rheinhausen.de
Fri Apr 26 21:08:08 UTC 2013

Hi.

Great to read that you are in. Since I don't know when exactly you subscribed:
Here is the link to my message from today where I detailed my ideas (Yeah, I
found some time ;)).

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=30773644

I think we should definitely get together at aKademy to discuss this or the
state that the project is in at that stage, assuming you'll attend. I will try
to get bookings and stuff done on sunday :D (My vacation has been granted this
week).

And yes: My intention is to create a generic QtDBusMTP Library that
encapsulates the access.

Have a good night,
Philipp